Sunday, August 2, 2026

THE PASSIONATE LOVE LETTER TO THE BRIDE OF CHRIST

 


"The Passionate Love Letter 

to

 the Bride of Christ" 

(A Scriptural Love Letter: From KING JESUS to HIS BRIDE)


People are hungry for God. They're hungry to hear a word from Him. God's Word never changes. It is alive, powerful, and relevant today as it was many, many years ago. His Word is NOW. And He has a word for you! It is the primary way that God speaks to His people.

I believe this letter is especially for those whose hearts are in love with Jesus. I'm simply a "tool," a surrendered "vessel," He uses to express Himself to people, through Scripture, and through the power of the Holy Spirit. 

The Love Letter is currently in progress, and will be published on this website upon completion.

8/19/2026:

When this project birthed in my heart on Valentine's Day 2026, I had hoped it would be finished by the Summer. However, as I follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, there continues to be more words added to the Letter. At this time, I cannot foresee the exact timing of the finished date. But, I know when it is ready to share, it will be in God's perfect timing. I will also create a scented/anointed booklet of this Love Letter with the fragrance (myrrh, aloes, and cassia) of the King's garment (Psalm 45:8).

The Lord blessed me with a rapture dream on the night of my birthday. When I awoke, it became even clearer to me that His return is imminent. And I received a heightened sense of urgency that His Bride needs to be prepared. NOW. Following the dream, the word "passionate" was added to the Love Letter. I am personally expecting the Lord to come at any moment within just a few years.



J. L. O'Connor